HSC Practice Exams
Practice Makes Perfect!
Trials are over, but the journey continues! Make sure you finish on a high note. Complement your studies with PRACTICE! Join us in the October Holidays for our model HSC Exams. We will be opening our doors, between 2 October and 8 October to students who would like to make that final push towards excellence.
Year 11's, get ahead with your HSC preparations by taking a peek at the end of the book! Get the benefit of foresight and plan for a successful 2019.
What We Are Offering:
* The chance to sit a model HSC exam under exam conditions – supervised by one of our trusty staff;
* Have your exam marked and returned with written feedback;
* The opportunity to go through your results with an experienced tutor;
* And most importantly – to acquire a benchmark for your current exam preparations and the opportunity to IMPROVE before you sit your own HSC!
Practice Exams Available
* English Paper 1 (Please note this is the same test for both Standard and Advanced students)
* Standard English Paper 2
* Advanced English Paper 2
* General Mathematics
* 2 Unit Mathematics
* Extension Mathematics
* Modern History
* Ancient History
* Business Studies and
* Legal Studies
NB: This list is subject to change
When & Where
All supervised exam sessions start at 1pm in our office located 43 Hill Street, Roseville NSW 2069.
All exams must be pre-arranged (Oct 2-8)
Advise reception of a convenient time to book your feedback lesson (Oct 9-14)
$110 for the first exam; and $60 for any exam on top of the first.
What You Need To Do
Talk to our receptionist on (02) 9416 4222 for more information and/or to book a place at our "HSC Practice Exams"!