Upgrade Your Writing Skills!!
For Primary and Junior High School Students
What's on Offer?* Classes will be 1.5 hours long
* Classes will be taught by a qualified teacher
* Students' skills and abilities will be assessed at the beginning and end of each term
* Classes will involve collaborative learning
* Classes will involve interactive learning (i.e. peer marking)
When?* Wednesday 4:00 - 5:30pm [PRIMARY]
* Wedneday 6:00 - 7:00pm [HIGH SCHOOL]
* Saturday 11:30 - 1:00pm [PRIMARY]
* Saturday 1:30 - 3:00pm [HIGH SCHOOL]
Limited to 4 Students
$800 per Term (12 Lessons)
Call our receptionist on (02) 9416 4222 for more information and/or book a place using the form below.
For the last 13+ years, we have touted the benefits of one-on-one tutoring, and its ability to cater to the specific needs of each individual student. We believe it allows for deeper focus, and provides a safe environment away from peer pressure, where questions are encouraged, and answers provided. We believe that there are no stupid questions.
With this experience behind us, we have come to the knowledge that some individuals work best in a small group environment. It provides students with the opportunity to bounce around ideas, and to give peer-to-peer encouragement. We believe that this is not a deviation from our basic philosophy of flexibility and tailoring our tutoring style to our students’ needs.
FAQ - Classes
3D Software Workshops
Is your child interested in computer games? Want them to learn some real world applications of English and Maths? Ask about our 3D Software Workshops.